L'Oreal Paris and W Magazine teamed up to create the "Because I Am Worth It" competition. Myself and two beautiful beauty bloggers, Kandee Johnson & Pursebuzz re-create looks inspired by W Magazine using L'Oreal Paris cosmetics! My task was to create an easy Rebel look. Hope you like it!
1. Pack on brown eyeshadow from lid to crease.
2. Blend upwards, then smudge the same color to lower lash line.
3. Apply black eye liner
4. Apply your favorite red lipstick!
5. Of course, don't forget mascara like I almost did!
6. Crimp your hair with a large barrel crimper. I found mine at Wal-Mart for under $30!
7. Tease your hair all over
8. Set with L'Oreal's Elnett hairspray!
I used the following L'Oreal Paris products:
- 24 Hour Infallible eyeshadow in "bottomless java"
- Lacquer Liner 24 hr Infallible in "blackest black"
- Voluminous smoldering eyeliner
- Infallible le rouge in "refined ruby"
- Voluminous false fiber lashes in "black lacquer"
- Elnett Hairspray "unscented"
If my video gets the most votes, W magazine and L'Oreal Paris will donate $1000.00 to the charity of my choice - Invest In Youth of the YMCA! Also, 150 VOTERS will WIN a L'Oreal Paris goody bag!!! Please VOTE HERE by clicking my video before filling out the form. And please share the video below with your friends, family, and social networks with #iAmWorthIt !!!!