Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Drugstore Makeup 2012 Must-Haves!

Here are my drugstore makeup MUST-HAVES! 

 Revlon Colorstay Combination/ Oily skin
This is my go-to foundation for those hot summer days! Its the only foundation I bring to my trips in the hot sweaty temperatures of the Philippines! It has awesome, buildable coverage as well.  My color is Natural Tan.

 Loreal Paris True Match Blendable Makeup
Its perfect for All skin types! The foundation blends beautifully and has build able coverage. They must have the largest variety of colors when it comes to drugstore makeup. Reliable for sure! My color is W5.

 Maybelline Instant Age Rewind concealer
Conceals dark circles and red spots instantly! It sets very well and doesn't seem to need any setting powder. The shade I have is Medium.

E.L.F. blush in Candid Coral
This is the perfect everyday blush! You can really pack it on without overdoing it. It has a nice subtle sparkle, leaving you with a radiant glow :)

 Physicians Formula Bronze Booster in Medium/Dark
This is THE go-to bronzer! It has a subtle glow that contours my face beautifully :) Although its pricy for drugstore bronzer (typically over $10), I say its worth every penny!

 Wet n Wild Ultimate Brow Kit
It comes with two brow shades and a brow wax. I personally don't use the wax, but the shades are amazeBawls! The consistency of the powders are so buttery and easily blendable. I love how its only a few bucks too :)

 Maybelline Line Stiletto liquid liner
Perfect liquid eyeliner if you're looking for an intense black precise line. It may be a little difficult to use at first (if you're not use to liquid liner) but you'll find yourself loving it after some practice.

 Loreal Paris Lacquer Liner 24H gel liner
Its the only eyeliner i've been using since it came out this summer. In my opinion, its even better than the high end gel liners like Bobbi Brown or MAC! Smudge free and glides on easily!

 At first I didn't like this mascara because it doesn't volumize. However, its great at separating and lengthening lashes! Its completely smudge proof. I tend to wear this mascara whenever I'm using false lashes. It helps blend my real lashes with the false ones. 

 Loreal Paris Voluminous False Fiber Lashes Black Lacquer mascara
This is my best friend. I'm stuck with short sparse lashes, but thanks to this bad boy I can easily get thicker lashes! They can get a clumpy if you layer like crazy (like i do), but I use a lash comb to separate my lashes in-between the layers. 

 Sonia Kashuk Eye on Neutral palette
In my opinion, this is the best drugstore palette out there! You get wearable everyday neutral colors. The shadow consistency is buttery and easily blendable! I LOVE IT!

 Revlon Lip Butter in Creme Brule
Its between a lipstick and a lipgloss. I love wearing this lipstick when I go smokey on the eyes! Although its not a long lasting lip color, I love that its non-sticky and moisturizing! 

Loreal Paris Infallible lipstick
These lipsticks are one of my top favorite of all time! I prefer wearing them over MAC and Makeup For ever! They're long lasting lip colors and most days I just have to reapply once. My favorite colors are: Forever frappe, tender berry, and ravishing ruby. 

Simple Cleansing face wipes
If you're looking for a makeup remover wipe that removes waterproof eye makeup and is for sensitive skin, this is it. I like traveling with these wipes because I can skip out bringing eye makeup remover in my suit case!

Of course I can't forget about my lovely viewers!!! I made two gift bags full of all the goodies mentioned above! The only things I didn't include are foundations and concealer. I have two bags: One for a national winner, and one for International!!! If you would like to enter, see how in the video below!


36 comments:

  1. Exciting! All that you picked out sounds good. Cant wait to try even if I dont win a bag. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Learned a lot in this drugstore haul!!!:)

    ♥,
    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great product choices. I love a few of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a lot of these companies test on animals..no thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. soooooo excited!!:)

    http://mitchiekyuti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your videos and now inspires me to try these products

    ReplyDelete
  9. My favorite drug store eyeshadow is Color Tatoo by Maybeline!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this really helped a lot .
    i followed your awesome blog .


    http://brushesandpens.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very good set of cosmetics. I would add to that even brilliant perfume evidence

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Judy,

    Did you announce who won the "drugstore makeup 2012 must-haves"?

    <3,

    AceMoon

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this blog i...your doing a great job

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goodness Judy!!! I just realized that I have purchased soo many products from the drugstore because of your recommendations. :) Thanks so much for doing what you do... ;D

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your videos! They definitely helped me pick out the best drugstore products :) Could you do a video on E.L.F face primer? I would love to see how well it works.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I loved that color Forever Frappe on you, but on me.. it looks so brownish-orange and nowhere near as pink as it does on your lips :( I'll try Tender Berry next.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I loved that color Forever Frappe on you, but on me.. it looks so brownish-orange and nowhere near as pink as it does on your lips :( I'll try Tender Berry next.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I loved that color Forever Frappe on you, but on me.. it looks so brownish-orange and nowhere near as pink as it does on your lips :( I'll try Tender Berry next.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I loved that color Forever Frappe on you, but on me.. it looks so brownish-orange and nowhere near as pink as it does on your lips :( I'll try Tender Berry next.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I really like the Simple cleansing facial wipes, I use them all the time. The other products you showed look great. Thanks for sharing your videos.
    My favorite drug store lip stick is very cheap. The brand is L.A. Colors, the color is Mauve Glaze. Whatever else I use, it's my top go-to.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Uh Judy you are so amazing! I love the way you do this video! I always see your videos but I can`t get them where I live... this is bad !Anyway great video and it is done so sweet by you!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ohhh Judy!!!! I love you!!!1 I learn a lot of makeup with you, you are great!!!!! Thank you for taking the time to make this videos :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Judy,
    I can’t wait for your 2013 Drugstore Makeup Must-have list!

    -Pauline @ Kallony

    ReplyDelete
  24. I agree with you ^^ thanks for the list of makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  25. If you want to Buy Lipstick Online, you can purchase from the online shopping portal https://awesomebazar.com/cosmetics/lips/lipstick.html

    ReplyDelete
  26. Nice post. Most of the times i never spend a most of the time on any posts. But i really like you post and i read your post. Thank you for sharing and keep posting a more post on new topics.

    Airbrush Makeup Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  27. Best ever post for enhancing our beauty and i have became regular reader of our blog. Keep posting useful posts like this. Also try these websites
    Beauty Salon services at ylgIndia | Beauty Salon services at home

    ReplyDelete
  28. Riverday Spa Massage Centre In Tirupur Indulges Your Senses Like No Other
    After a long, tiring day, week, or month at work, the body calls for just one thing – some much-needed R&R. Having established ourselves as the reliable spa in tirupur.
    since 2000, River Day Spa is committed to serving the needs of its customers.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...