Saturday, January 1, 2011

Loreal Infallible Never Fail Lip colour Experiment/Review

There is nothing I despise more than makeup touch-ups. I've gone through plenty of long last lipsticks, but the winner goes to Loreal Paris' Infallible Never Fail Lip Colours! The color I have is in Beyonce Red. After trying this one, i'm going back for more colors :) Here is a day's experiment using the lipstick.

This is my first time trying the lipstick. Can you tell how excited I was. hehe

I recommend you exfoliate your lips before applying the lipstick. You can exfoliate by rubbing a mixture of sugar and honey to your lips. Exfoliating will create a smooth surface for the lipstick.

10:00AM - lipstick just applied

1:00PM - After lunch. I had an artichoke and chicken salad. The dressing was artichoke oil.

11:00PM - End of the day, after dinner

Here is a close up of the above shot. For the most part, the lipstick hung on! There was some chipping in the outer corners.
I recommend this product if you're looking for a long last lipstick. This retails for $8.50 at Walmart.

 



15 comments:

  1. thank you! i enjoyed your post :) seems like i gotta try this one too

    ReplyDelete
  2. As someone who LOVES to wear red lips I'm always on the look-out for long lasting lip products. Nothing I've tried has ever lived up to my expectations. Thanks for this recommendation Judy! I'm going to pick this up and try it out/review it myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for your review :)
    I´ll try it!!
    xoxo

    http://white-lotusflower.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this lipstick, too! Thanks for recommending to exfoliate before hand. I learned that the hard way.. ha ha. The only thing I don't like is that if you eat something that is a little oily/greasy (Starbucks whipped cream... lol)it starts to rub off easily.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've tried this lipstick. it does stay on for sure! awesome pics! You look awesome in Red!
    Maricela
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ... VividFusionBlog ....Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
    VividFusion on Youtube
    VividFusion on twitter

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so pretty with red lips!

    No lipstick I've ever tried has stayed on for very long so will have to give this one a go next :)

    Anna xo
    http://nzfashionblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post, I just saw you are the featured video over at shoppinghaul.net
    Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a question. This lipstick does look great, but I am curious if it washes off easily when you want to get rid of make up. I've tried a long lasting lipstick some time ago (don't remember brand), but it was so long lasting, that I was unable to wash it off for 3 days, although I've tried few makeup removers. So, did you have problems with getting rid of this lipstick?

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW and It's really works:) Thanks and Love Trangxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks ladies for all your wonderful comments :) A lot of people have been asking how to remove the lipstick. You'll need an oil based makeup remover. I use Clinique's take the day off makeup remover

    ReplyDelete
  11. oohh wow that looks so gorgeous! I shall definatley be giving it a go

    Vikki @ Vikki-Gabrielle World Blogspot x

    ReplyDelete
  12. 1 love this lipstick but it gets a bit dry and flakey. Loved your video though~!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/chiehamada2004?feature=mhum

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow I think I may try this lipstick! Your eyeshadow looks so cute, btw. What products did you use?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...