Saturday, November 20, 2010

Eyes Lips Face Stocking Stuffers

I don't know what it is, but I'm totally in the E.L.F phase! I just purchased some e.l.f. online twice this past month. Then I saw these gift sets at Target. I couldn't pass up a great deal, and I wanted to share it with all of you! I bought the 32 eyeshadow palette for $5, the three nail polish set for $3, and a liquid eyeliner for $1. Here are my thoughts. 

 pretty good selection of colors. Neutrals, smokey, and brights.

 Some colors came out sheer, while others were highly pigmented

Here are a few swatches. I used urban decay primer potion as a base
This is the $3 nail polish set. I could care less for the first two. The polish doesn't go on as glittery and shiny as it looks. However, the red nail polish in "cranberry" has just the right finish and a slight glimmer.




 Here is a quick look I put together using the palette. Watch the video below for the tutorial. 

For the rest of the face I used MAC blush in "breath of plum", Wet n Wild lipstick in "912C" and Bobbi Brown lip tint in "bare shimmer"

7 comments:

  1. I might have to pick up that palette! I love the makeup look you did with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohmygod the palette is such a steal <3!!! would love to live in the USA now hahahhaa what else did you order from ELF :)?

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the makeup and the palette

    reviewofbeautyproducts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog.....
    these eyeshadows look really cool!!
    Visit my new blog and win 4 mini beauty products for your handbag!
    http://beauty-is-within.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those look like such great stocking stuffers!
    Yay to pinay bloggers!

    ^_^ Apriljoy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey judy was the eyebrow kit in light, ash, medium, or dark?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...