Saturday, October 23, 2010

Winners of the $500 Karmaloop Gift Certificate!

With the help of random.org, here are the winners....


Winner #1: sweets0321 
"my fav item is the victoria dress in animal print by motel because its sexy and i love anything leopard"

Winner #2:  coriscorp
"I LOVEEE The Origami Dress Women's Dresses By Blaque Label. i lovee it because i havee been lookign for formal blakc dresses and it would be so awesome for my formal dances and with those ruffle like on one shoulder is perfecttt and with the right accesories it would be the bomb!"



Winner #3:baybiiexshortii
"My favorite dress is the Vivian Dress Women's Dresses By Motel. I like this dress because it looks like a great night time dress with the mesh material at the top of the dress. i also really like the gold shoulders which in my opinion gives it the military feel to it."



Congratulations Winners!!! Please email me at itsjudytime@gmail.com to receive your gift certificates.

14 comments:

  1. i nvr win :(
    congrats to the 3 that won!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats everybody, so lucky ;)~Tee

    ReplyDelete
  3. sad :( but its okay congratz to the lucky winners ;) enjoy it haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was a really exciting contest and I've been anticipating the results at the slim chance that I may have one. It's probably even one of the most exciting ones I've seen in a while on YouTube. Anywho, congrats to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww, I didn't get to win but congratulations to the winners! =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kongrats!
    I'll win next time :)

    яσѕαℓуи
    LynSire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. :( i was so hopeful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. :( msg to KARMALOOP! Send judy more gift cards! Congrats to the winners

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to the three lucky winers, so sad I didn't win though because this was an extremely awesome prize. I agree, Karmaloop send Judy more vouchers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. awwww, man!! :( I sooooo wanted to win!!

    oh well~~ congrats to the winners!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...