Thursday, October 28, 2010

Greek Goddess Hair Tutorials (Quick & Easy!)








What You'll Need:
- 1 inch curling iron
- heat protectant 
- 1 hair tie
- several bobbi pins
- hair spray
- Gold hair accessories

For this tutorial, I used the Conair Infinity curling iron, Tresseme heat tamer spray, and L'oreal Elnett hairspray.

If you watch my video, you'd know that I am a fan of Conair tools! I had just bought the infinity curling iron. I like the way the curls turned out, but the process took forever! There is no grip to the curling iron so my hair kept slipping from the barrel. I'd also accidentally turn the iron off because the on/off button is in the middle of the handle. I'm gonna have to return it and stick to my other clipless irons.


5 comments:

  1. I love the curls! As usual, you did a great job ;)
    Have a lovely Friday!

    Jungle World Citizen

    ReplyDelete
  2. which curling iron do you recommend if i want long lasting curls? i have the revlon curling iron and i thought it worked fine, but when i went to the mall and was pulled to a hair kiosk, there was a clampless curling iron that made curls that lasted for about 5 hours WITHOUT hairspray.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this look ! my fav is with the hair down Judy Im going to try this just for everyday without the necklace on the head =]

    follow my blog please =]

    xo Jess

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great site, valuable and very useful information,you has provided us for that I really thankful to you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...