Wednesday, March 5, 2014

The Many Sides of Julianna, our first born!

(Thank you to Tsering Shrestha for posting this collage to my Facebook Page )


If you've followed my daily vlogs on ItsJudysLife, you already know the baby bear in all of those photos. I'm really taking advantage of the quality time I have with Julianna before our lives get a little more busy with the arrival of Keira and Miya. I love everything about Julianna but, if I were to describe her in a few words it would be: sweet, silly and loving. So here are a few moments from our vlogs that really show her personality and just moments of pure cuteness I couldn't leave out!  


Ready for summa summa time!


REUNITED WITH JULIANNA!!! - December 08, 2013
Giving sweet hugs and kisses as always.


I can't wait for the girls to meet Julianna. I already know she will be such a great big sister!

This most likely be the last post before the twins arrive, so if you want to see all the updates on the arrival and birth of my twin girls Keria and Miyako along with their big sis Julianna, make sure to LIKE my Facebook page to get notifications.

While you're there post your favorite moments of Julianna Bear on my Facebook page and #JuliannaBear. 

23 comments:

  1. No photo for "shoulder"??? Gee I thought that was the cutest hihi :)

    http://angeldiamante.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy, your family is a source of inspiration and love every single day. I love watching you guys :) Being able to watch Julianna grow has been amazing. Youre a great mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love julianna so much!!!!!!!!! (: SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are such a beautiful mama with a beautiful daughter and wonderful husband! <3 Love your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Judy, I just want to wish you and you're family the best of luck for thursday! I hope all goes well for you & can't wait to see the girls. Julianna is going to be such a great big sister!

    Love & hugs
    Alana xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have watched your vlogs religiously for the past year, and I just adore your family! Julianna reminds me so much of my eldest when she was little!! I think you and your husband have done so well with your firstborn!! I am looking forward to watching your journey with your new blessings to come!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Judy you should be so happy that people all over the world love your beautiful Julianna Bear. Love you Julianna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your babies are adorable! I'm not on Facebook but I'm following on Blogger. All my best wishes for a smooth delivery, a joyous birth and wondeful new episodes in It's Judy's Life :)

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Julianna is such a beautiful girl and I know her sisters will be as beautiful as her too. I wish you and your family the best of luck on Thursday! Can't wait to see them♡

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree! ^^^ The 'shoulder!' moments are so cute!! Good luck with everything you guys, you'll do great :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's so crazy how much they grow in just 1 year!! To think the twins will be here tomorrow and 1 year from now, they'll be running around is cray cray. Julianna will be a wonderful big sister. They will have many many memories to create as siblings. Thank you Judy and Benji for sharing your lives and Children with us daily. I love your family!

    ReplyDelete
  12. P.S.
    I will be praying for a safe and easy delivery tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Im so excited !!!!!!!! hahahaha :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. so excited for you, Judy!! best of luck with everything!! my birthday is tomorrow as well, i'll be thinking of you and the little ones! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your family!! 大好きです!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Julianna is adorable! I can't wait to see the twins and Julianna grow up together!
    http://youarebeaut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations Judy and Benji! Can't wait to see the twins in upcoming vlogs!

    ReplyDelete
  18. she is growing up soo fast :)

    http://themakeupminute.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  19. She's one of the cutest abbeys I have ever seen!! Specially when she smiles!!
    L x
    Http://workingmumy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulations Judy. You are an inspiration of many things. Praying for your family. Take care.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...