Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Twin Tuesday- 33 Week Pregnancy Update


In my 33 week update video, I talk about some new things I picked up for the twins, products I've been using and of course, belly shots wit the assistance of Julianna Bear!


Here are my belly shots at 33 weeks. You can see my stretch marks in these photos. I probably did get more since the last update (here) but they are not as red as last the night.  Before I filmed this video when I was scratching a bit. 

I'm growing more and more each day and more itchy but as I mentioned  The Honest Company balm seriously works well and its organic! Which I'm sure Benji appreciates ;)

For more of my pregnancy updates SUBSCRIBE to my mommy channel.

All of  The Honest Company products I mentioned can be found on the site and linked below:

Find similar baby outfits here:

14 comments:

  1. I can't wait for the twins to come! I'm sure they will be just as cute as JB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi judy I cant believe the twins are almost here excited yet so happy for this new chapter in your life congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot wait till they are hereee! Julianna is the most adorable little princess x

    www.missannieway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are gorgeous!! hugs for julianna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay can't wait to see the twins.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Judy I am really enjoying the fact that you blog here as well. I fell like its easier to leave comments that you will be more likely to see lol. Your belly is HUGE (compared to Julianna at this time) - Yes i'm aware you are carrying two lol. I can't to meet the babies <3

    xo
    Maggie A
    LOVEMAVIN/YOUTUBE || LOVEMAVIN/BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so happy that in a couple of weeks the twins will be here Julianna your going to be a great big sis

    ReplyDelete
  8. I AM SO HAPPY FOR THE TWINS TO COME GOD BLESS =D

    ReplyDelete
  9. JB is soo cute. You guys are awesome i watch yall every night. Its 1:45 right now and im waiting on the next video. Pls keep vloging after the twins.best wishes to you guys

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait to see your twins babies ... have u born ... cheers..

    ReplyDelete
  11. So excited for the twins to come!

    http://girlwearsgreen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Judy did u know u said u saw twin girls at the end of ur hallway in the home tour video published aug 11? At 7mins and 30 secs in ur video u said ur hallway is so creepy and u imagine two twins at the end of ur hallway and u get freaked out and walk with ur head down..On ur vlogs for ur pregnancy u didnt find out ur having twins til sept 3. Thats so freaky!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on your twins! I'm so excited for you! I'd love to send you one of our organic bamboo baby carriers to use when they arrive. They're perfect for snuggling. ;) Let me know if you're interested! xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just a few weeks to go! I can feel your overflowing excitement as I watch your video. I’m really glad you have friends out there to help you sort the changes that you’ve been feeling. I’ll be looking forward to seeing your future updates. Don’t forget to keep yourself fit and healthy! Congratulations! :)

    Adam Heller

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...