Tuesday, February 11, 2014

L'Oreal Extrodinaire Color Riche Liquid Lipsticks Swatches

I recently picked up the NEW L'Oreal Extraordinaire Color Riche Liquid Lipsticks and I thought it would be a great opportunity to do a swatch video so you could see how the lipsticks applied and to get a better idea of the colors.

If you haven't already watched the video make sure to check it out here:



I also thought this would be helpful in case you wanted to get a better look at how the colors looked not only zoomed in on the lips, but a full face look with each lipstick on. Because that's how I personally like to see swatches! This way if you are still undecided or didn't get the best look at a lipstick you had your eye on, you can see it here.
When I first applied the lipstick it immediately reminded me of the Maybelline Elixer Lip Colors  that I did a First Impressions Video on at the end of December. If you missed that video you can watch it HERE  . The products are very similar and fall between the same price range retailing around $9.

According to the site these lipsticks are "Rich in Color. Shines. Smooths"
The packaging is a beautiful gold color, one of my favorites. With a color display on side and bottom. Although this isn't a look at the actual product inside, the colors look pretty true to color to the actual product inside. The lip colors do have a sweet scent. I don't find it as strong as the maybelline elixirs though.

In the video you can see in real time how the color transferred on to my lips. Some colors streak, some are opaque and others are more sheer. Below I've added some up close shots of application and overall full face photos of each of the colors.





 




  

 



 

 


Did you find this video and post helpful? Make sure to comment and let me know if you did! Tell me which color you liked the most! 
Find links to all of the colors I swatched in this video below:


22 comments:

  1. Loving the nude ballet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, it's so nice! Something I can see myself wearing for an everyday look!

      Delete
  2. Loved this video the way you do swatch videos is so helpful:)

    ButtonsBlog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gemma! I'm so glad that you found the swatches helpful! Let me know if you want to see more videos like this!!

      Delete
  3. Judy, they all look so good on you! I love the vampy "plum adagio" with your eye makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  4. im liking the caramel solo color! ill have to get one;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you find these to be of a sticky consistency or are they more like a cream finish? I love the Dancing Rose colour, a great my lips but better colour for everyday wear!

    -Shelby
    http://bittersweetshelby.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Coral Encore!! Ahh, but i like the rest of the shades too. Too bad they all costs more here in the Philippines xD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really beautiful colours! Definitely going to pick some of these up.

    Ray | Obey Ray

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you! I think I will be getting blushing harmony and rose melody.

    GuruChatter.BlogSpot.Com
    Follow and i will follow back!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are ROCKING that Fuchsia Orchestra. All of them look so great on you! Lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your makeup and every day life videos. I stumbled upon your channel just a couple of months ago and am so glad I did. I've already gone out and bought several products you tested and recommend as well as your palette! Please continue to do looks using your palette because they're very helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Judy! :)
    Your numb hand is possibly due to carpal tunnel syndrome. It's very common in pregnant women due to the swelling of your wrists compressing your median nerve. It will go away with time but you may want to keep it in neutral position with a splint if it bothers too much. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Judy,
    Can you please shoot me an email, I work with a nursing bra company and we'd love to work with you. I've tried to contact your biz email and on twitter. themamamaven AT gmail.com or tweet @themamamaven. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your videos! They are so cool! Yesterday, I bought Nude Ballet! Can you please recommend the best, lightest ones for spring? Thanks <3

    ReplyDelete

  14. i just bought fuchsia orchestra today & i'm so in love with it !


    it's not sticky at all & it has great color payoff .


    i'm a matte lip kind of girl , but these make your lips look luscious without being too shiny .


    i'm really contemplating on picking up more colors ; maybe rose melody , blushing harmony & plum adagio .


    :)


    ––– Nicole




    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! I love the lippies, they’re gorgeous!
    xo,
    ~Pauline @Kallony

    ReplyDelete
  16. The swatches are always so useful! I can't get these where I live, so the swatches save me time and let me see the true colors for when I order online. I would like to ask if the texture is like lipgloss, sticky like . Lots of hugs and love from Ecuador Judy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Loving this colors!!
    you're always rock with the swatches Judy :)
    Thanks for sharing.

    Best wishes,

    Julieth Zuleta
    http://www.glamourattic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Out of all these swatches, which ones are your favorites?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...