Friday, January 31, 2014

Flashback Friday- Best moments of last week

Since it's Friday, I thought it would be nice to share with you some of my favorite moments from last weeks vlogs. As well as some of the most popular moments I noticed you guys really enjoyed.

SUNDAY, JANUARY 19th, 2014
JULIANA LOVES DOGS 

Sunday was a very big day for us and Seattle as we watched the big game at Amy & Julians place!
I loved seeing Juliana interacting with the dogs because I still remember when I was pregnant with her and petsitting them as you guys saw in my "Dog in Diaper" vlog from 2012. Or one of the first times she played with Dakota in my "Baby Loves Dog" vlog just last April.

Julianna giving kisses to Dakota during the big game!
Julianna wasn’t expecting to get kisses back!


Another moment I love seeing is Julianna enjoy time with Grampy. Here they are celebrating the Seahawks win!! (14:36) 


TUESDAY, JANUARY 21st, 2014
Donating to March of Dimes!!

On Tuesday, Juliana dropped off the generous donations from our Dancember fundraiser to the March of Dimes. This was a wonderful day to finally get to see all of your donations and everything that built up to this moment come to life.
Baby Bear enjoying more quality time with Auntie Melody on our way to Donate to the March of Dimes
I was definitely a great sight to see JB hand delivering the money all of you helped raised  during Dancember to the March of Dimes . Thank you all for your generous donations, support  and helping us promote this. This wouldn’t be possible without all of you! So many babies will  be given the help they need !
SATURDAY, JANUARY 25th, 2014
Husband Goes Out With Makeup in Public

This was one day that really stood out in my mind from last week's vlogs and was a viewer favorite.
This morning Juliana was trying to help mommy out by throwing out her diaper. I couldn't seem to figure out why she was in there and didn't want to throw it in the trash...
  

But it seemed like all of you guessed it before I even figured it out:


And then the Return of Benjita Part 3 happened! I revealed Benjita's makeup in this vlog since it's not much of a surprise to any of you. And it seems like 3rd times a charm, because he embraced the makeover pretty well compared to the last few times (Part 1 & Part 2)

Benjita 2014!



Benjita learning how to brush the hair out of his face.

As Julian got his makeover it seemed as though Benjita was getting anxious about the mall appearance and kept fussing with her hair!

It was Amy's first time seeing Julianne and lets just say she was a bit freaked out! (7:49)


During the taping of the big reveal (8:06), Benjita took a peek too soon and couldn't hold it in! I'm so proud of Benji and Julian for being such great sports about this and getting makeovers for such a great cause. From your comments on the video all of you seemed to be entertained by it as well:


We may even have a new incentive for this years Dancember...
After reading through the comments, I noticed that all of you really enjoyed the twins appearance (18:34) at the end as they tossed and turned in my belly that night. It makes me happy to share these special moments with all of you and to read that you enjoy them as much as we do!




 I hope you liked reading about my favorite moments from last weeks vlogs. Comment and tell me which day way your favorite and if you want to see more favorite moments posts like this! 

Find all the vlogs from last week here:




32 comments:

  1. Great post :) I love how you insert comments :)) I watched - of course - every video last week, one day I want to have a family like yours. Lots of love from Germany (well, actually I'm studying in the UK right now, lets say from both countries :D)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nina! Thanks for watching our vlogs! Ohh we love Germany. The people there are so nice and the food is yummerz. I couldn't get enough of the schnitzel. Gluck with your studies in the UK :D

      Delete
    2. Ahh yes it's definitely the most delicious german dish :D Thank you so much :))

      Delete
  2. Hello judy iam from mexico city, hola judy te veo desde mexico df me encanta tu familia i love you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Erika, Thanks for reading all the way from Mexico City sending lots of <3 your way!

      Delete
    2. I am from Mexico Too!!
      I guest you have viewers all around the world... that's great...
      Love your videos Judy, thanks for sharing with all of us...
      Saludos desde Sonora, México! :)

      Delete
    3. Tania! Wow you too? It's amazing to see where all of you are reading from! Thanks for your comment as well!! Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great idea! I'm trying to get back into blogging as well (mainly to document my family's precious moments). This is a nice, fast way for us busy mommies to catch up on whats been going when we cant always watch your vlogs! Gung hee fat choy, happy Chinese New Year's from O'ahu, Hawai'i. Take care and best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Megan, so glad you liked this recap! I hope you get the chance to catch up on the full vlog especially the Benjita one! There are some moments that you definitely can't miss haha! ;P

      Delete
  5. This was one of your best blog posts yet! Thank you so much for sharing your special family moments with us. Always a supporter of you guys! & so looking forward to meeting the baby girls! :) ( oh, and meeting julianne too HAHA)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eriel, you're such a sweetie bear thank you! I'm so thankful that you enjoy these moments as much as we do. Thanks for the support and we can't wait for the arrival of the girls either! Take care!

      Delete
  6. really cool idea of blogpost !! Love so much your vlogs ans i'm very happy that you take care about your blog !! :) kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandrine, you don't know how much I appreciate that! Glad you like what you see on here and the vlogs as well!! If there's anything else you'd like to see on here let me know!

      Delete
    2. ooh you're so sweet <3 well i'd really like to know what products disappointed you, flops that you wouldn't recomand to buy (just because your opinion is always just, lots of products i buy are thanks to you and i never regretem th ) so it could be very interesting !
      Kisses and God bless you and your lovely family <3

      Delete
  7. this was a really nice post ♥ i hope you make more posts like this !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Julia thank you for being so sweet! I'm looking forward to sharing more special moments like these with you! Any other blog post requests you have for me?

      Delete
  8. i really love you guys!
    i watch you every morning and my entire family knows you all cause i show all the cute things that juliana do.
    You are a great mom, so patient and lovely.
    LAURA FROM URUGUAY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Laura from Uruguay!! Hope you're having a good day. We really do appreciate the love you and our other viewers send us! And thank you for being such a loyal one too! It means so much to hear from you and thanks for being so sweet!! =)

      Delete
    2. you make my day! thank you so much!

      Delete
  9. my daughter love to watch your vlog especially to Juliana. of course, i do love your first impression channel yt. amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad that you and your daughter can enjoy some quality time and at the same time watch our vlogs and beauty channel! Sending love to you and your daughter !! <3

      Delete
  10. I love your vlogs Judy! Hugs and kisses to Juliana xoxo ... Greetings from Perth, Australia!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love everything about it'sJudysLife!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have been watching your vlogs since day 1 and absolutely love them. It's how I end my night, with a fun and sweet video of your family. It just gives me a warm and cozy feeling to see the love in your family, so thank you so much for sharing them with us. can't wait to see the twins! i hope you keep doing these throw back moments as I love reading your comments and the comments of your tweeters. <3 :-) God bless and stay sweet! - Cristina Stina from Ptown, Oregon

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG Judy! This was the cutest blog post ever! Julianna is going to be so happy when she can understand all this documenting of her life.. Cant wait for the twins to arrive so we can enjoy x3 the cuteness! LOTS of love from Brasil!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Found you through the SacconeJolys, love watching both of y'all! Are they going to make a trip to the states to visit after junior is born? Benjita really freaks me out (hes too pretty, its weird!) so I have to skip the vids he's in lol but I love your vlog and your makeup reviews so keep doing what you're doing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Haha I lovee watching your vlogs, JB's one smart cookie!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love!!! I absolutely loved this post! I watch your vlogs every morning while doing my makeup. It's great to see all your best moments on here.
    My son loves Julianna and Benji! And he's always asking if the twins arrived yet! Lol.
    Thank you for all you do Judy. My mornings wouldn't be the same without you!
    Pachee Hoerter

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is such a great idea. :) I love watching you everyday and seeing JB learning new stuff :) can't wait for twins to come! :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Judy, I love these blog posts! I've been loving your beauty videos from the start girl and I am loving your vlogs just as much!!!! Sending much love your way!! <3 Jess

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...