Thursday, December 19, 2013

Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm Review!

Last month in Florida I picked up several of these new matte balms from Revlon. I was so excited to find them since they were barely showing up at drugstores at the time. So here you go, finally a thorough review! In the video i'm wearing the color "sultry".

 At first application at 11:30AM

2.5 Hours later. Lipstick is fully in tact!

 At the end of the day 8 total hours later! Lipstick rubbed off in the outer corners, but considering no touch ups, not bad! 

I was curious to see how it would love after re-applying with dry lips. To my surprise the lipstick went on as smooth as it did in the morning! It didn't accentuate my dry lips :)

Overall I give this product a 10 out of 10 stars! I wish there were more color selections though. As far as I know there were just about 9 shades. But who knows, if they sell enough product they may put it in the permanent line and add more colors!


  1. I LOVE this colour on you Judy it looks beautiful.


  2. Judy, you are absolutely gorgeous! I'm so happy to see that you started blogging again!This color looks amazing on you!

  3. Great colour & great product!

  4. Your blog rocks ! I was hoping if you would like to check my blog out sometime.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...