Sunday, August 26, 2012

Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation first impression/ review

 Facts: 
-1 fluid oz 
- retail: $38.00 USD
- comes with a pump
- 18 available shades
- paraben & sulfate free

 Here is my skin without makeup. I have a nice whopping zit above my brows. It's PERFECT to test foundation coverage ;)

 Here is my skin with 1 layer of foundation. It did a good job concealing redness around my nose and on the zit.

 Here is my skin with 2 layers of foundation. Flawless I must say! It gives a smooth demi-matte finish. It didn't feel heavy at all either. I went on about my day without setting the foundation with powder or setting spray. 

I wanted to see if the Naked Skin foundation was flash friendly. The top photo is in a well lit natural light area, while the second photo is in a dim area. I find that it does have a slight white cast with flash :( Keep in mind this is with 2 layers of foundation. I'm not sure if this would happen with just one layer. 

 Four hours later my skin still looks the same as it did after applying the foundation! Keep in mind I have oily-combination skin. Most of the oiliness comes from my T-zone. 

And here is my skin by the end of the day 9 hours later. I'm surprised my zit is still concealed! I did however notice my skin getting shiny. Although I was shiny, it didn't look or feel greasy! 

Overall, I say this is a must-have foundation that is great for everyday! The price sure is expensive, but the quality is there. Watch my full first impression review below!

10 comments:

  1. Perfect review!! I have been wanting to try this foundation out since it came out but wasn't sure for my oily skin and currently I use MUFE HD as everyday foundation. After reading this, I'll need to go pickup a bottle to try. Thanks Judy. :)

    Btw - I watched your vlog when you and Benji went to Fujis Japanese bakery and I used to go there all the time in Bellevue! I had no clue they moved until I saw it on your vlog. Good to know.. Lol! The ID location is still there at least. :)

    xo - Sheila

    http://sheislovely1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your makeup application looks perfect and beautiful. It's nice that the Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation covers so nicely and lasts that long without getting shiny. I've tended to accidentally get powder on my mascara and eyeliner when doing touchups with my compacts. Maybe I was doing it wrong? Anyway, your Urban Decay makeup foundation looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review!! I love it and your Vlogs too!! you are great!
    <3 Val

    http://beautyval13.blogspot.com.ar

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey JUDY !! Im from morocco and really like your blog and im a big big fan !!
    I would like to be tagged by you for videos !!

    my youtube : www.youtube.com/safiablog1
    my blog : www.safiaa.com
    my facebook : www.facebook.com/safiablog
    my twitter : www.twitter.com/itsmesafiaa

    ReplyDelete
  5. i helllaaa love this foundation! so glad you posted a video. You usually choose great products. I bought this foundation a few weeks ago and I looved it so much. It isn't my fave foundation but it still felt good on my skin :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Judy I love all of your beauty bits and your vlog,s you are awesome!
    I'm doing a giveaway on my blog at the moment you should check it out its actually an organic shampoo that i'm giving away, its fantastic and I really recommend you checking it out:)

    www.thriftyfriday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting post. I have been wondering about this issue,so thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your blog ..:)

    www.wiseshe.com/
    www.fashionlivemedia.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...